Friday 12 September 2008

That's your Chasing for today!


Inspiration today is as follows:
*Tea- Parties
*Cupcakes
*Chinese Food
*Pastel colours
*Pearls
*China and chintz
*Flowers
*Alice in Wonderland
*Marie Antionette
*Butter and Sugar
*Chopin's- Minute Waltz (Op 64 No.1)
& Franz Liszt's- Liebestraum.
Ok, the gist of this whole lollapalooza is to jot down everything that makes me smile or has a profound effect on me during the day. These could be smells, sights, memories, sounds...everything!
Currently in textiles I'm working on a little project to do with Fashion/Furnishing Accesories and I intend to create a scarf with mittens attatched. We were initially given the theme of nature to work on and so I spent the Summer Holidays hoarding and fretting only to find that I could then alter at will.
So I transgressed, from nature, to fruit, to crystalised fruit, to winter, to winter wonderland, to Alice in Wonderland, to TEA PARTIES!
And that's where I am now :D.
Researching tea parties, tea cakes, tea cups and tea pots like a teen girl possesed. Unfortunately, my fevered work has gone unnoticed so far, which sucks like crazy. I'm putting everything I have in and getting zip-all back out! Seriously, I have no social life, my mind is entirely dedicated to Textiles, I'm even thinking of dropping English Combined inorder to make way for EXTRA textiles research time!
Anyways, that can be all for now update wise...I think I'll take a little time to pimp out my blogage with a little Something Something. Namely some points of interest from other blogs and such. Give it a little touch of me :)
Xx

No comments: