Friday 7 November 2008

Come on Ramone, let's do the bad thing!

Christ, I'd like to confess to leaving the previous post halfway through because I was lazy...
I'm not exactly proud...but there you are. I'll just have to do a really long, mind-numbing post right now. :D
Ready?
Set...
GO!
Okay, so I'll finish off the other post first;
So, her amahzingness kind of inspired me to write my own short, performance poetry piece (WOO!), thus!
~
Antithesis.
~
She crawls forward
Skin, bones and half-crazed for
fame, a name.
She begs, keens aims to appease as she's on her knees
saying
"Please!"
Raises parched, prune-like palms and cries
"Please sir, can I have less?
Because less is more (or so they say).
And I'm thinking of days
When I'm on the stage
Turning a phrase,
Starting a phase,
Black
Is the new beige."
~
In the world today
You're no one until you're a someone.
And to be someone
You need to dream,
See,
Be
The one.
~
She's up there with the lights on
The crowds go wild,
She starts to smile,
She's famous for a while.
Then it's gone.
~
"Because less is more- more or less."
And she took her final famous breath.
~
~
Also, I forgot to put in a little quote from one of her poems -'RnB'- that I love. It just makes me smile.
~
"You've got more kick than red rum,
You're red raw, red-handed, red-hot,
I metamorphose into blue-nun.
You're love lies bleeding, I'm forget-me-not. "
~
So! Now that that's all over and done with I can continue on. And I shall do with random highlights from the past...month? XD Oh lord, it's been almost that long?!
For some reason, my inner-child is desperate to start with a rubbish picture that I did a while back of Batman (vaguely) and if my scanner feels like co-operating, I can share it with you..
~

~
There he is! It's (vertically) Batman Caught in a Whirlwind with Half-Formed, Unattatched Cape Surrounded by Unassuming Flowers. That'll sell for loads, you saw it here first!
~
Moving swiftly on :D (quick-fire like this is!) I'll show you some pictures from two cake books found for me by none other than Alan Rickman!
~

Those books are called 'Pretty Party Cakes' By Peggy Porschen and 'Cupcake Magic' by Kate Shirazi.
And I will leave this post here and go onto a new one for space's sake :D.
Good old space...


No comments: