Friday 7 November 2008

If it never ends then when do we start?

Vettrianorama!!!
Fetish

Table For One

Back Where You BelongDancer For Money

'Round Midnight

Pretty neat stuff for someone who's never had a lesson huh? Anyway, those are the ones that I like the most, minus one which I couldn't get hold of or something...
So yeah, I like his pictures a lot and would recreate a couple if my artistic skills were up to it.
Sadly they are most certainly lacking!
Right then!
Moving on to now and present (IT TOOK 3 POSTS!! O_____O) my chases for the moment.
'
~Electrocute 'Saturn Rings' 'Tiger Toy' 'On the Beat'
~Friendly Fires 'Paris' 'Jump in the Pool'
~Nautical
~Jack Vettriano
~Linolem
~Cake
~Textiles Work
~Photography Club
~Holiday Celebrations
~Russel Howard
~Laughter and 'Moments'
~Social Heirachy
~Murmuring Judges
~Robert Downing Jr. -XD-
'
That's all I can think of for now, but the 'Textiles Work' should be in capital letters with flashing lights and twitching arrows...
G'Night!
Xx:DxX

No comments: