Tuesday 11 November 2008

Primordeal Soup *~<3

Writer's Groups again!
And we didn't do all that much...watched some highlights from A Streetcar Named Desire, witnessed a relationship proposal, wrote some MORE self-introductory things and began working on scripts and play-writing.
So, my self thing was;
~
I am
'
Amused, admiring, amazed
Shy, sharp, spontaneous.
Harmless, helpless and sometimes horrid
Lively, lucky, lost at times
Erratic, eccentric, ever weird
Ignorant, imaginative, irate when irked
Game, grim, girly and gracious
Hearty, high-spirited and hyperactive.
'
I am Ashleigh.
(And not many of the above actually apply to me.)
~
And then we did a paired script thing. This was a situation between a failing writer and his publisher. The script= cool. The performance?
Nicht sehr gut in meinem meinung...:/
anyways!
~
(A figure sits crouched over a small, cluttered desk, a grey light is feeding through the worn curtains. The sound of erratic typing cuts throught the room, stopping often.)
Peter: (Runs a hand through his hair and bangs his hand upon his desk) I hate this. I fucking hate this!
(There is a knock at the door and Peter, midway through standing up, freezes.)
Peter: Shit, Derreck.
(He lowers gingerly back into his seat. The door knocks again.)
Derreck: Peter! I know you're in there!
(There is a scuffling sound from behind the door and the scrape of pottery.)
Derreck: I'm coming in!
(Peter stands quickly and rushes to the door)
Derreck: (opens the door himself) It was under the flowerpot. For a writer, you're not very inventive, Peter.
Peter: I was so involved in the plot, I got sidetracked by the sheer volume of creativity that I had amassed.
(Derreck snorts)
Derreck: Yeah, and I'm Jackie Chan's stunt double.
Peter: I'm trying, alright?
Derreck: Yes, you are. Very. The deadline's next week, you know? No pressure.
(He smirks)
Peter: There's always pressure. ALWAYS with the pressure! (He looks distressed) How about some manners, want a drink?
Derreck: What I want is another 10 00 wrds. But I'll settle for a gin and tonic.
Peter: It's on the house.
~
~
Alright, that will be all!

No comments: