Tuesday 2 December 2008

That's so Tesco...Yah Kinda...I really like it...

Just a Writers update for ya'll as I have uber amounts of textiles and rubbish to catch up on. Eat up journally-poo :D.
So! Moving onto what we did which was to first write a HAIKU on a picture (which after a vigorous google image search I CANNOT FIND!) which is a shame. We weren't told what the piture was about, so all I knew was that is was a beautiful blond man leaning over a, sort of, marble -plinth?- with a purply red surrounding and possibly roses in the corner. SO I wrote (and failed...);
~
Angels fallen grace
moon illuminated face
water falls, pure peace.
~
My reflection bright
No more love, passion, to fight
Rose petal drops light.
~
Then we found out -although I already figured it out- that this man was Narcissus and then had to write futher based upon this ideal. I did another haiku...and then gave up XD.
~
Woven gold light and
pale face, beautiful capture
Who is this creature fair?
~
(remixed for the better :D)
You capture me, oh creature fair!
All ivory skin and gold-spun hair,
Your clear, pool eyes
And full lush lips
A fallen Angel
Before me sits.
~
I take a breath, to draw you in
As you have drawn me with your grin
Those graceful limbs
They pull me forth
This pool's like ice
But I don't mind.
~
I'm pleased that I changed it in the end XD...then we read out a poem by some guy full of old-man horniness and 'we must value love and get it on before we *cough*I*cough* die!!11!!1!' ideals and metaphors blah blah... Then we were asked to write a response. So I said XD;
~
The sun, our ball
So sweet and hot
Burns my fingers
Bitter heat.
Through you I fall
And forget me not,
for thy love lingers
In what you reap.
~
Such passion strong.
Such ardored words.
So hard you long,
But listen close;
You collonise
Work fast like ants
Please keep thine vegetable,
in thine pants.
~
Mega lolz? :)
Yeah sure, whatever, so before I go, I'll leave with an update on LoveHate; it's still not finished, but so much better!
~
He is power and dominence,
In the darkest parts of every mind.
Anger, misery and ignorence
Accomplices he will find.
~
Sharp suits, slick hair and tightened tie,
He prowls and claims his prey.
Dark, hot rage and cold, sweet revenge,
two dogs, obedient, before him lay.
~
They entwine their limbs
And the fine line shrinks
The membrane of chaos gives way
They meet, mingle
Clash and frission,
The heady mixture is claustrophobic.
~
She gasps, he parts,
They swerve and grab,
Two forces, bound,
Turn dive and break.
The dance is endless.
~
She is foolhardy and controlling
Gripping the soul soft, cold fingers...
And...I haven't done anymore, typing it up makes me feel that it still needs revising further!...hmmm

No comments: