Tuesday 17 March 2009

Only a quick update :)


Because I'm lazy, and i like it that way!

So bloggywogg, it's been a little while :)...okay a really quick long while. I won't lie to you, I'm a little ashamed. Just a little :D.

So, I only really have time to do a little posty.

Maybe I'll catch up soon, if I remember XD

So, writer's group usual!

~

Sprig Jew Fabric

~

Smeared lipstick over a curved cheek,

Dark, material circles over glittered lashes

covering dilated pupils and sparkling irises.

~

The youth rejoice in shared age and financial status.

Young, rich and pretty.

These sprigs cavort in contant ecstacy,

energetic felicity that reeks of the untouchable.

~

The fathers; slick, hard nails of buildings

immovable in their success and archaeic power.

~

They live fast. Spend faster.

Squandering a lifetime in a single night.

Flushing away their happiness.

Leaving a hollowed shell, the headless structure of a bitter creature.



No comments: